Friday, April 6, 2007

I'M EXHAUSTED!!!

Well the house now sparkles and everything that I can do today is pretty much done. I can't believe it is 12:00am on April 7th!! Party in 12 hours. Wow! I really can't believe that I had to clean for three hours again tonight. The kids have been on a rampage this week. It seems like they just kept finding more and more stuff to get into. Gideon is getting better about knowing what he can get into so he isn't demolishing the house all the time but he still does a fair amount of "redecorating".
Well, that's about it. I just thought I'd share that it's midnight and I'm finally DONE cleaning. Just have to get up tomorrow and get Michael and older boys out the door by 9:15am. Then I can have several hours to set up the party stuff. The kids picked out presents today at Walmart for Daddy. They are toys but they did pretty good. Read the post birthday blog to find out. Forgive me if that blog is not posted tomorrow. I may be passed out from all the effort, or sailing on a major sugar high. LOL Gotta go! BLESSINGS!- ADL

1 comment:

keithandjennifer said...

Are you alive? Or did the party just do you in??