Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Vacation Pictures

Not a vacation pic but I wanted to show my mom how much Gideon loved his birthday Polar bear they got him.
Naptime!
WHY are you taking a pic of me?
Vacation fun. This was the living room in our suite. The suite had a separate bedroom with a little hall to the bathroom. Very nice. We enjoyed it very much. Plus, since I was really sick, it was good that I could "sleep" separate from everyone else.

Go cart racing! Michael took each boy once. They LOVED IT!!
The big hill.
I chased Gideon around the viewing area while they rode.
Thomas rode with Daddy first.
Judah rode next.

Around the curves.


Gideon wasn't scared at all. Michael said he had a great time.
Judah enjoying a little snack in the hotel room.
Michael has never wanted to fight with our children not to play with the hotel phone. So, he always unplugs them and let's them play with them. Here's Thomas "using" the phone.
All tuckered out.


He gave Gideon a sip of his Perrier. Isn't Gid's face comical?


Picture in front of the tree that was in front of the Aquarium. No, we didn't visit the aquarium. We stopped there to buy tickets for the trolley but they were sold out for 4 days.
My BOYS!


So Sleepy!

It was a busy weekend.


Judah kept asking me to take pics of the waterfalls on the side of the road. Here's a pretty one.

I will "talk" about the vacation later. I was very sick and we left a few hours early to take me to the walk in clinic here in Georgia. More about that later. :):)

3 comments:

Jane said...

still sick??? Anything you need to tell us???

musicmommy3 said...

I am slowly getting better. The doctor told me on Sunday that it would probably be at least a week before I got my voice back. And, NO, there's nothing else. I'm nauseated from the meds, nothing more. It is impossible for us to get pregnant at this point-baring a repair job from God. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry you were sick on the trip but it looks like everyone had a good time. Nice hotel suite. Take care of yourself.

Card Grandma