Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Interesting TAG!

The rules were:

Find the nearest book and turn to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence, and post the next 3.

The nearest book to me happened to be a NKJV Bible. (not even my translation of choice-LOL)

"Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God.
In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. "

I tag whomever wants to do it. I know that's the easy way out but so many of you are busy right now. :)
Leave me a comment that you did it and I will some a visit you!

Thanks Terry for the TAG!

:)

2 comments:

Elspeth said...

Thanks for playing along!

musicmommy3 said...

No prob Terry!

Thanks for including me!