Thursday, May 15, 2008

"TOMORROW

tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow- You're only a DAAAY AAA WAAAAYYY!!"

Pitiful; I know, but that's the song that's going through my head. What will be going through my head tomorrow night is, "My boys! How can I leave them for 3 days?" sob sob

Anyway, the last minute prep has begun. When you have 3 young boys the last minute prep starts the day before. lol

AM Exercise- check

boys' breakfast- check

sweep and mop all linoleum floors- check

start a load of laundry- check

place dishes in the dishwasher- almost all done

clean and stock all 5 bathrooms- check (I LOVE when that chore is done! It's not that I mind cleaning bathrooms. There are JUST SO MANY of them!!)

Have Judah learn first verse of the day- check

It's only 10:20 am. I hit the ground running this morning. I think I started exercising at 10 till eight so I'm not doing too badly. Much faster than I thought it would go. Although Gid is doing pretty good today. He's not being destructo toddler...yet!

The rest of the day goes something like this:

SHOWER
school
fold laundry loads- 1 1/2 from yest evening
lunch
clean up
nurse toddler
naps for Thomas and Gid
Judah and Mommy work on verse number 2 during nap time.
fold laundry load 2
Walmart for weekly perishable shopping
play
make dinner
dinner
clean up
play with boys
Judah learns final verse for Awana.
bedtime for boys
nightly exercise
bedtime for me.

No comments: