Sunday, June 1, 2008

Follow-Up

Just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for us the last few days after reading my post about Judah.

Things continue to be normal with his health and we're thanking God for healing him.

Please continue to pray against fear and anxiety and for God's peace to envelope him. He is having some fear and anxiety associated with this whole thing. He is also getting nervous when he happens to bump his head while playing. He gets very afraid...I think he is associating head pain with all that he had to go through the last few weeks. :( We are continuing to pray for/with him. We are reminding him of God's healing power and just gently explaining that everyone bumps their head at some point. It doesn't mean that things will start all over again.

You can also pray (if you feel led/inclined) about Thomas. He has MANY emotions that are not being channeled in appropriate ways. Pray for peace for him as well and also pray for obedience and patience. Thanks a bunch y'all. We sure would appreciate it. :)

Blessings!- Angela :)

6 comments:

Angel at Aduladi' said...

WOW! I just read about Judah. It has been a while since I have popped by and I was trying to catch up on blogs I enjoy.

What an amazing God we serve!!! I will still pray for all the emotions that go along with this sort of ordeal, but praising Him for the amazing work He did in your little boy's body.

Jane said...

still praying...

ryc...yes I have been in heaven...and have lost about 5 pounds since we left the beach! YEAH for eating seasonally! almost to my Thanksgiving weight!

Ashley Dumas said...

Dear Angela,

I am so glad that everything is looking good. Sienna had a tumor removed that was growing deep behind one ear and so I can totally relate to the whole CAT scan and 'brain' tumor anxiety. Sienna was fine and it was benign but had wrapped itself around her auditory nerve. But she recovered great with no hearing loss. Anyways, I am just saying that I really relate with your last post. Sorry that was so stressful for you guys! Well I was so honored to be tagged by you and I answered everything but when I tired to copy everything into the post box, I lost it all!!!!!! I need a little more time to type it all up again. The best part was that I asked Oscar to describe me in 10 words and I was totally happy to hear his description!!!! :)

Well bye for now,

Ash

Tia Lynn said...

Hey Angela! I've been praying for your children and you and michael. I am sorry i haven't called you. My boss put me on a bunch of doubles last week and today I started my new job. So I had to get up at the butt-crack of dawn. Anyway, I've been so busy, I'm exhausted. But probably not nearly as exhausted and stressed as you have been. Anyway, when things settle down, let's get together. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I pray for Judah to get over his fears. He ( All of you) went thru a lot the last couple of weeks and it takes time to get over some trying times. I pray for Thomas also to be obedient and to find inner peace. I pray for Gideon and you Angela and Michael so you may find peace and get over the trauma y'all have been thru.
Love,
Card Grandma

Catrina said...

Yikes Ang, I just got caught up and boy have you guys been through the wringer. I too struggle after the crisis, I will be lifting you up in prayer about that. I'm so thankful that things are better.