Thursday, June 19, 2008

He looks like such a big boy in his swim shorts!


I LOVE my Daddy!


Pictures of Gideon swimming










Almost by himself. Usually Gideon makes the teacher keep his hand under his belly. Today Zach had him doing it with Gideon holding onto his wrist.


I'm almost there. Yeah!


This swimming stuff sure is tiring.


Walking carefully around the pool. Thankfully he has that down really well.


Judah learning to tread water.


Thomas learning to dive.


Judah's turn.


Judah swimming in the 9ft water. He is doing much better at not being so nervous.


The End. I would have taken more of the older boys but the battery ran out.

Y'all have a great day now, ya'hear!!

-Angela :)

2 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

I spent many summers in this pool Angela. From swimming lessons to swim team to life guarding! The pool has not changed very and brings back so many memories! This is the Toccoa Rec pool right? : ) I am glad that your boys are having such fun with swimming lessons. Bye - Ash

Julie said...

Your boys are so cute! I am trying to get some of my children into swim lessons this year!
I love the name Gideon. That is what our next boy will be named if God grants us that blessing!
Thanks for the encouraging words at my blog!