Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures

Fall Crafts are the BEST! Here's one we did a couple days ago...
Thomas' turkey

Judah's turkey
Gideon's turkey
My boys are the ONLY kids who want a BREAK after they do a CRAFT! Sheesh! It wasn't like it was 4 pages of Math...or reading....
Five minutes boys!
Darth Vader masks are all the rage Mom.
Aren't I the CUTEST thing? Yes, you are Gideon!!


Okay moving on...
These are the guns our cool Daddy made for us...
and we KNOW how to use them!


They got REALLY excited when they found out that Daddy had caught a SNAKE! I was less excited but I did get the camera. They didn't even put on proper clothing! That will be apparent in the next few pics. Hehehe



Isn't he attractive in a totally creepy way? He is a Diadophis punctatus: Southern Ringneck Snake. We called this school. :)


Judah was brave!


Ginger was not impressed by the snake.

Running to set the snake free. The poor thing probably thought it was ABOUT time!! LOL

Bye bye reptile!


We spent DAYS cutting down small-med trees and cutting the vines, vines, and MORE vines, so that they will have some tree shade. We want a happy farm. :)

It's really impossible to realize from this picture just how MASSIVE this pile turned out to be. It was gone within 25 minutes of the tree shredding truck coming here. Yeah! In it's place we got 2 HUGE mounds of wood chips. Yes!!

They cut a tree down too but I will have to take a pic of that later. Battery went dead.

I cleared that back part out by myself. :) The ground part. Michael did the chain saw part. We all did the drag the limbs and trees to the designated piles part. :)

In case you missed it...that is THREE rows deep. Be impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl! And I thought your snake was cute. A little snake, I'm ok with. So, does your farm have a name yet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I'll email you soon - sorry I've been MIA. We need to plan another girl's weekend for the spring!

-Amy

Christy Fritz said...

Wow ya'll really are working away...I love fall.

Cute turkeys,and I agree the new headbar represents some serious talent. :):) i love the textured look.

christy :)