Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 Years Ago Today...

I met my husband. We were both at a New Year's Eve party given by a mutual friend. I was sitting at a table when in walks this bald guy in a green jean jacket. lol

We struck up a conversation at the end of the night. Oh wait, that would be early in the AM. LOL He asked me if he could call me. I said sure. He called later in the morning and asked me to go see a movie with him...

The rest is history. Tomorrow will be the 10 year anniversary of our first date. I will tell you that story tomorrow.

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Blessings!-Angela :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

I soooo remember NYE 10 years ago...it was our first being married, we had bought our home 6 weeks earlier, hosted my family for the week between Christmas and NYE and had Jack's co-workers over for NYE along with two good friends from out of state. Wow how time moves sooooo fast!

Happy Anniversary!!! and Happy New Year too!

Lea said...

Ahhhh, that's so sweet!

Andie said...

Happy Anniversary!!