Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I finally feel OLD!

It's not that I feel old now that I've turned 30. It's that I feel definitely behind the times now, and I'm relatively ok with that. I don't really know what an IPOD is. I don't have a mp3 player. I don't instant message.
My days are filled with much more fun stuff like; diapers, potty training, memorizing Bible verses with the boys, cooking, cleaning, cleaning, and MORE cleaning (I'd forgotten what life with a toddler is like!), cooking, baking, discipline, discipline and MORE discipline (did I mention the 3 boys under the age of 5). WHEW! I'm tired just typing that. Just seeing it in black and white makes real. Anyway, I"m going to try and do this regularly. Hope everyone enjoys it! Blessings!- ADL

2 comments:

Susannah said...

I love your family picture! It's beautiful!

Welcome to the blogsphere. :)

Love,

Susannah

jj'smom said...

Old and behind the times? I turned 30 this year, too and let me tell you. . . getting up and down from the floor with an infant makes me feel old. And now you're forcing me to learn how to blog.
:) Laura