Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pinkeye is the PITS!!!!

Well this is week 2 of pinkeye at our house. Thomas got it last Monday and we did the whole week of frantic cleaning, MEGA laundy (went through a whole box of detergent in ONE week) and eyedrops. They all seemed better for a couple days and then...WHAM! Saturday night both Gideon and Thomas started oozing again. So, for the last couple of days we've been doing LOTS and LOTS of laundry and disinfecting. The house is not quite as neat and picked up as it normally is but we've GOT to get rid of this thing. I can't stay inside forever. We need to be able to get out and go places like the store, etc. Plus the kids have really been missing Awana on Wednesday nights. They have been keeping up with the verses though so that's good. They really enjoy learning them and I'm so glad that they are getting the Word inside of them. They are really learning it too, not just memorizing. They will quote Scripture randomly throughout the day. Judah was talking the other day about how we needed to tell Gideon about how to ask Jesus into his heart because, "God loved us and sent His Son". It was great. My little evangelist. :):) Reminds me of me at that age. I was always telling my elementary school friends about how to be saved.
Anyway, this has been a nice little breather. I need to go and do some abdominal exercises before bed. Blessings!- ADL

No comments: