Monday, February 5, 2007

Normal Monday

This was a pretty typical Monday for us except that I didn't get as much laundry done as I normally do and we added in a trip to Walmart. We did the normal vacuuming and dusting. The boys do most of the dusting now. Judah especially loves to work so he's a great help. Thomas is still learning. Gideon, not to be outdone, "helped" me vacuum. It was really cute. He hates being left out of anything. He can usually be found chasing down his brothers so he can be included in the fun. Or, he can be found completely demolishing the house. AAUUGGHH!! This child is worse than the others about that. I can pick up in one room and then go to the next one adn he's made a COMPLETE mess of it. Sometimes I stick him in his high chair just to get a break from feeling like I need to clean. I try to let it go but there's a point where injuries can happen. (LOL) Especially when I have 2 oher boys running through the house playing chase. HOW MANY MORE DAYS TILL SUMMER???!!!!! We really need to get out of this house more often. We would only I don't like to take the baby out when it's cold and also I'm a complete WIMP when it come to beingcold. So I don't like standing out in the yard "freezing" as Iwatch the kids play. So, that's why I'm trying to ignore the steady cleanup these days.
We bought some "school supplies" today at Walmart. Glue, scissors, workbooks, comstruction paper. Thomas has major artistic bends. Not towards drawing but towards being really creative in the way he dresses, colors, plays, etc. I want to nurture that gifting as much as possible. Judah LOVES to learn new things. NOTHING is too hard for him if he's determined to do it. EVERYTHING is too hard for Thomas. He's SO DRAMATIC!! I really don't know where he gets it from. Anybody want to take a stab at it? LOL
Well, I must run. Chicken is baking in the oven. The butterbeans are on the stove. The deep fryer (gasp I know I know) is warming up to fry the battered mushrooms, and the boys are happily playing together (HUGE GASP) on the computer. Gideon is running around destroying stuff. It's a good thing he's SO DARN CUTE!!!

Blessings!- ADL

No comments: