Thursday, March 29, 2007

BOYS!

A friend of mine had a post awhile back in which she explained the things she has to tell her boys that she "shouldn't have to" but does....I laughed and laughed when I read it. It sounded like the same stuff I tell my boys. Here are a few repeated often phrases of my own....

"NO you can't pee at the same time!"

"Who forgot to wipe the toilet?"

"When you pee outside make sure it's not where we're all playing and can walk/fall in it."

"Stop using your sandwiches for helicopters."

"Stop making your goldfish attack each other."

Farting on people is NOT FUNNY!! (although it doesn't help that my husband is over in the corner laughing because after all they are "just boys honey". )

"when you run and jump on someone make sure they know you are coming."

"You just ran over Gideon!!- help him up."


There are many more but those are the extremely common ones.

Here is a funny moment from this morning. The boys are very competitive and they like to go to the bathroom together. For obvious reasons I DON'T let them pee at the same time. Well today Michael was right there and it was his bathroom so he said they could. Judah had already finished and was about to flush but Thomas wanted to "flush his own pee". So Judah is lunging for the handle and I can hear Thomas saying (and Michael laughing) "Judah I'M HOLDING IN MY PEE SO YOU CAN'T FLUSH IT!"
That's one for the books. ROFL!

Blessings!!- Angela :)

No comments: