Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I LOVE SPRING

Have I mentioned that I LOVE Georgia! :):)

I love having an early spring here. (early compared to Ohio)

The boys and I spent most of the morning outside. Michael took Thomas fishing for the first time today and Thomas caught his first fish- a small crappy. Judah is going tomorrow.
While Thomas was gone the other boys and I went outside and played baseball. Gideon thought the game was great. We didn't run bases because I was just teaching Judah how to hit better but every time the ball flew up in the air Gideon squealed and took off after it. That toddler is SO ADORABLE!!!! He has the greatest facial expressions. :):):) He is also my most confidet kid. He just doesn't seem to be anxious about anything. He keeps plodding away until he learns something. He gets knocked down all the time by people running by him and he just picks himself up and continues on his way. He walks around with this great confident air. He's really fun to watch.
Church tonight was great. The prayer group I am in is the Healing Room prayer group. We pray for those who need physical or emotional healing. They are a great bunch of people. Tonight was particularly powerful. We just got more in depth tonight and it was good. God's presence was so strong and it was exciting to be a part of what He was doing.

Well I'm off to do stomach crunches and then go to bed. Blessings!- Angela :)

No comments: