Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I DID IT

Well, I've been contemplating it for quite some time and this morning I did it....I cut off 12 inches of hair to donate to Locks of Love. Now my hair, which was at my waist, is just touching my shoulders. Michael should be glad. Unlike most guys, he likes my hair short. I prefer it long- go figure. It was getting in my way and it was getting too long to put it up in the clip I like to use. So, this will benefit everyone- the kids who need hair and myself as well. I was hoping that it would be too short for Gideon to bother with. He, like most babies, loved to pull on my long hair (one of the reasons I had to keep it up most of the time) but the new length didn't deter him at all. In fact, it had the opposite effect. He is fascinated with it. He was nursing earlier and just kept reaching up to touch it over and over. I let him till he started pulling. Judah says he likes it short. Thomas says he liked it the other way. Oh well. You can't please everyone. :):)
Hope that everyone is having a good day. Nothing else newsworthy is going on here. BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Wow, good for you! I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair that long.

I'm about ready for a cut, myself.

keithandjennifer said...

That's great Angela! Did you cut it? I have only been able to cut my own bangs correctly. I still have not learned how to cut the back of my own hair. Now my boys and husband get hair cuts from me all the time. Anyway, great way to think of others!!

musicmommy3 said...

I did cut it. I'm not good at it but I didn't have the babysitter, the time, or the money for someone else to do it. So, I put it in the required ponytail and cut it off just above. I trimmed the uneven parts a bit and as the old daying goes...it probably won't be noticed from a trotting horse. :):)