Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Monkey Boys

Judah (my oldest- 5 years old) never climbed many things. He has a sense of danger. He always has. It has certainly served both him and Thomas well. (because Judah used to pull Thomas back from the street and water when Thomas was little) Thomas climbed out of his crib somewhere around a year and so we kept the rail down so he wouldn't fall so far. Although he never really did fall except maybe a few times because he was a skilled climber.
Another skilled climber is emerging in our family...
I was in here burning cds for the van (Michael doesn't like me to use his originals in the van) when Thomas yelled, "MOMMY, Gideon is on the piano!!" I came running thinking that he must mean the little kid sized piano....nope...I came around the corner and saw Thomas holding onto him so he wouldn't fall. I asked Thomas if he had put him up there but he denied it. My eyes then fell to the "stair like" assortment of things on the floor next to the piano. My guess is that Gideon took advantage of them to make his grand ascent. He was only just walking when he pushed the garbage can over to the guest bed so he could climb on. I know he figured that out on his own because the other boys don't use anything to get on that bed.
Anyway, now we have 3 little monkeys. (Judah climbs cautiously)
I'm going to be out of town for 11 days. I will try to blog at my destination but it may be less than normal. (or not, we'll see)
Hope that everyone has a good week.
Dad-don't print this one off for mom. LOL

Love, Angela :)

No comments: