Friday, April 20, 2007

I have nothing at the moment...

I have nothing at the moment worth saying. :):) Well, I have several cute stories about the kids but I'll have to post them later when I have a little time and my brain is turned ON. LOL
My mother in law was here for 6 days and she slept in the room the computer is in. That's why you haven't heard from me as much lately. My email time is after the others are asleep so that was impossible this week.

Anyway, since I have nothing exciting to say at the moment I want you to pop in over at the Cox Family's blog and read this http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/SusannahCox/317044/

She summed things up very well. Her style of writing is both intellectual and inspiring. Also relevant. :):) Enjoy Susannah's thoughts today. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow. BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

No comments: