Tuesday, April 3, 2007

THANK-YOU

Thank-you to all who prayed yesterday. Thomas is better. Nobody else seems to have it. Please continue to uphold our family's health in your prayers. Countdown to Michael's party...4 days. :)
I can't write the details about it here because even though he knows there is a party there are many surprises about it that he doesn't know. So, you'll have to read the post birthday blog to find out the details.

Nothing much new here except deep cleaning for the party. While Michael and Judah were gone Friday night I cleaned the house THOROUGHLY after Gid and Thomas went to bed. (removed all-most-of the clutter, organized the guest room closet, wiped down walls, used my bleach pen, dusted our chandelier, etc., etc., etc....) It looked so good that I kept walking from room to room to admire it. It didn't last long because after Gid woke up there were things all over the floor. I had to laugh. Within minutes of him waking up he had gotten into the baby wipes and strewed them all over the living room and kitchen. LOL

Gotta go- laundry is calling my name. Loudly.

BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

No comments: