Sunday, May 20, 2007

busy busy busy!!!

We have been just hanging around this weekend but still I have been busy. Such is life with 3 small boys. :):)
I can spend the whole day cleaning and it doesn't look like I've done a thing. Susannah, I can relate to the carpet thing. I have a huge spot to clean in the living room sometime this week but it will either be null and void in a few hours or it will only make the little stains more glaring. :):)
Tomorrow we are going back to our regular schedule. Cleaning, schooling, etc. Since the weather has been nice I have let the boys off the hook on all the cleaning and schoolwork to go play outside because they are still young and they are BOYS but tomorrow the schedule must commence. I wanted to take summers off but Michael feels that since our life and the business can be chaotic we should just go through the summer. Then, if we have to take off days here and there we can without pressure.
On a more exciting note I am leading worship again. Not for our regular church service. (we have a wonderful worship leader for that already) but for Saturday night prayer meeting. (The RIVER) This prayer meeting is supposed to be Spirit-led. Most of these people haven't experienced that to a deep degree so there is great growth and change taking place. I find myself challenged and stretched and enjoying the people very much. Worship is generally 3 songs. (well unless God has a new one for us! )
I can't tell you how much I have missed doing worship!! When they called me and asked a couple of months ago I hadn't even been attending "the River" but I had wanted to. I was waiting for Michael's schedule to lessen a bit. Actually it was "very God". I had been praying about it for a couple of months prior to the phone call. I found out they didn't have a worship leader and wanted to do it; especially at a Spirit-led meeting. BUT i didn't want to ask for it or offer myself to the ministry. I just wanted to pray about God's will in the situation and I asked God to have them "give me a call" if it was His will. LOL The rest is history.
Anyway, that's what's up. I'm going to try to upload an adorable video tonight. We'll see how it goes. LOL

BLESSINGS everyone!- Angela ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great that you can help with the worship!! Awesome!! Glad to hear your trip went pretty well and you arrived back home safely.

Andie