Monday, May 21, 2007

Back on Track

Well we are back on track here, hence the title. Right before vacation I was so burned out on life and after vacation I was so tired that I had just been doing what absolutely had to be done here. I decided yest that it was high time to get back on schedule. This morning went very well. I got to sleep in. (that was nice) Then I got up and made breakfast (chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, orange juice). While the pancakes were cooking (in btwn flipping and removing) I made the beds, started a load of laundry, swept the floors, cleaned the kitchen table very well, and removed some clutter from the kitchen.
After breakfast the kids went and cleaned up the TV room while I mopped the floors and cleaned up from breakfast. Then we all dusted different parts of the house (all while talking about being a team and being a part of the family). While they cleaned their toy closet I vacuumed. It was a nice little system. They did a good job. They must have missed up working together. I even know what we're having for dinner tonight! LOL
After the chores we were only 1/2 hour behind schedule because the cleaning went so well. We did math this morning with both boys and then I read for about 20 minutes with Judah. Then I read them a couple of stories out of their Awana cubbies book. They enjoyed that. They are officially finished with this year of cubbies. They only have 1 night left and that is award night. Since October of last year Judah has learned 52 verses and Thomas has learned 26 verses. WOW!
Next year Thomas will still be a Cubbie because Cubbies is a 2 year class and Judah will go on to the Sparks class. :):)
Well this afternoon's schedule consists of PLAY PLAY PLAY outside and then make dinner, clean up, baths, and possibly a video. :) :)
Hope everyone else is enjoying their Monday! It feels so good to feel "normal" again! BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

No comments: