Sunday, May 27, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I was wondering if I would get tagged. At least I think I did...Tonya was a bit cryptic. LOL

Anyway, here you are ladies and gentlemen...

8 Random Things About Myself:

1. During high school I was a majorette (baton twirler). At one time I could keep 3 going at once. Was the head majorette my senior year.

2. My senior year of high school I was the Student Director of our high school concert choir.

3. Also during my senior year (it as good year of my life) I won Best Supporting Actress at our high school One Act competition.

4. During college we (the friends I hung out with) used to have weird study parties. Shirt off night, free table clothes night, etc. I was one of the leaders in picking out the theme for the night.

5. During all of my public school years (K-12) I never once got detention BUT during college I got gratis 3 times. (gratis is one hour of labor, or more, for breaking a rule) I know this will come as a huge shock to everyone but all 3 times it was for noise after quiet hours had started. I can almost hear you guys laughing. :):):)

6. Growing up we almost always had pets but at age 18 I developed big time allergies to most animals-horses being the worst. HUGE BUMMER!

7. I was always a "little momma" and dreamed of having children when I was just a child myself.

8. I still read children's literature for my own enjoyment.

No comments: