Friday, May 25, 2007

Melting my heart

I just have to say a few words about my youngest little boy. First of all he has been a precious joy since the day he was born. He is much adored and MUCH loved in our household. Thank goodness he is easygoing or he would also be VERY spoiled. :):)
Tonight he was supposed to be nursing to sleep but he was still wide awake. I was using the computer to pass the time and he was quiet. I looked down to see if he was asleep and saw that he was grinning at me. He has the MOST PRECIOUS smile. He's cutting all those teeth and still is able to smile. Amazing! Anyway, I digress...
So I smiled back of course and this led to a babbling, patting Mommy's back, tickling, giggling, hugging session.
Little boys are the best!!

Thank-you Lord for all our little boys!!

Blessings to everyone!- Angela :)

No comments: