Friday, May 4, 2007

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YOU TOMORROW,
YOU'RE ONLY A DAAAAAY AAAAAAA WAAAAAY!!!!!

Sorry I just couldn't resist. I actually did sing that already this morning and it's only 7:09am. Hahaha

I'M SO EXCITED! You just don't know how the last 7 years have been for us. Michael has been completely burned out for the last 3-4 years. We're talking REALLY burned out. I'm so hoping that this little break gives him a bit of refreshment. I'm hoping that the Holy Spirit instills in him a fresh wind and fresh fire as we "get away from it all". :):) He's actually not burned out on God, just the business and life. -Just wanted to clarify that. :):)

The boys are excited too. We have a lot to do today. Mostly cleaning, changing sheets, and that sort of thing. Judah, Thomas, and Gideon are eating breakfast that Judah got for them. It was great. I came into the kitchen and he already had Gid in his high chair. He was doing such a good job I let him get the cereal and everything. :):) I know most of you are thinking that 5 year olds are capable of getting cereal but my boys tend to get overexcited and make huge messes. So, I held my breath until the cereal was in their bowls and the milk was in their cups. Then I let it out and started down the hall when I heard the sound of a cup being knocked over. sigh. :)

I have had mine and the boys clothes packed since Mon and YES DeeAnn...I have my AM snacks separated from our PM snacks. heehee (I find that on road trips it's easier to separate things in individual brown bags. Also since my boys are "always" hungry it's easier to show them what they have for morning snacks and what they have for evening snacks.
Not only did I do that but Sunday-Thursday (to save money) we are brown bagging it for lunch. Good ol' PB & J. So I have all the bread we need and the PB & J. Plus, every one's fish crackers, pretzels, fruit snacks, and granola bars for those four days are placed in individual sandwich bags. (well not the granola bars or fruit snacks) If you're counting that's 25 little baggies of pretzels, 25 bags of fish crackers, etc. What a chore that was. :) I don't care. I will be SO GLAD that I was that neurotic when I go to pack every one's lunches and just have to make the sandwiches, grab the baggies, and voila!- instant lunch. :):)
Well all the boys are in here now. So, I'd better go and GET BUSY!! This may be that last post for 10 days or so unless the hotels have free Internet and I have a few minutes. So, farewell everyone- I'm off to explore the country with my boys!! Love and Blessings!

3 comments:

Christy Fritz said...

you are amazing... a little neurotic, yes, but still amazing! :) once again, be blessed on your adventure.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe,adventurous and educational journey. My prayers are for and with you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Ang, anonymous was me. I forgot to sign username.