Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting Better

Hello everyone!

We are getting better slowly here. The boys and I are changing our plans a bit. We were supposed to go to stay in a hotel tonight and then go to the show tomorrow BUT when Thomas threw up about 15-20 times yest afternoon and throughout the night I decided we would not be able to keep our current schedule. So, we are getting up EARLY in the morning and going to the show. After the show we are meeting Christy and crew to ride the trolley and hang out maybe at Imaginon :):) for a bit before heading to Monroe to swim in the hotel pool. When we get back Sunday around 12:00-1:00pm Thomas will go fishing with Michael and Gideon will probably be dying to nurse!! LOL After Michael and Thomas get back from fishing (Judah went Wed and Thomas was supposed to go yest but obviously couldn't.) we are taking Michael out to dinner for Father's Day!!

The boys and I are really excited about our adventure. Go Diego Go Live is supposed to be a great kid show. This will be their first "cultural" stage show. We have been to Ringling Brothers but other than that not anywhere they could see a live show. Although who needs a live show with me in the house? I'm such a drama queen there is ALWAYS a show of some kind going on around here!! LOL

Well, I'm still weak from this bug so I'd better go. I won't blog for a few days but I'll update as soon as I can when we get home.
Blessings!- Angela :)



p.s. thank-you to those who prayed. :):)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm finally able to get your blog today. I read all I missed. I love the one about the boys flusing the toilet (several times) and then going back to watch tv without telling you the toilet overflowed. Not that that's funny believe me it's not, but the boys going back to watch tv, that's so like boys.
I do pray y'all are over the flu and I do pray for you every night.
God bless