Thursday, June 14, 2007

MORE prayer please

Please pray for us again. We have the raging stomach flu here. Four out of 5 of us anyway. (Thomas is ok-for now) I was so sick that I got very little sleep last night. I kept waking up with horrible stomach cramps and then the vomiting/diarrhea began for hours. I have NEVER in my life experienced a stomach flu like this with the terrible cramping. Nor do I ever want to again. Anyway, I stepped on the scale this morning and I lost 5 pounds and also lost 1 inch around my waist. (Just trying to give you an idea of how truly violent and thorough this flu is. )
Anyway, Judah and Thomas and I are supposed to go out of town tomorrow night to see Go Diego Go Live. We have already bought our tickets and they weren't cheap. PLEASE pray that we will be 100 percent healed by tomorrow. It would take God for that. Gideon is on day three and still having diarrhea.
Thanks-ADL

3 comments:

Jane said...

are you sure it is a flu and not something you guys are eating??? Flu is more of a colder month thing.... just "food" for thought.

Andie said...

No fun!! I was wondering about something you all ate, too...anyhow, I hope everyone feels better soon!

musicmommy3 said...

We all ate different things the nights before we got sick.

There has been an "evil" stomach bug going through our county. We probably just got that. I don't know if it is technically called a flu but for lack of a better word...:):):)