Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Prayer Please

Would you faithful readers please pray for us today? I am specifically asking prayer for our attitudes. I want to be thankful in all things but today will be hard so I'm asking for some support. :):):)

Today is our 8th wedding anniversary. (Proof that God is alive and works among His people!!) :):):)

We had planned to spend this day with our precious children and celebrate our family. We were going to go to the beach, play mini golf, and then come back here to get a delivery for the business. For dinner we were going to go to Olive Garden in Anderson, SC.

Well, the A/C guy still didn't call us yest so someone has to be available to be here whenever he can come. We would have still gone even with that (because the beach is only 10 minutes down the road) BUT Gideon has some sort of stomach thing.
:(:(:( He started throwing up around midnight last night and I was up with him for a bit. This morning his eyes looked glassy but I was hoping that breast milk would help his stomach. (being that God made it so gentle on the digestive track) I'm really glad that he's still nursing. I love to be able to give him the "perfect" food while he's sick. Anyway, he finished nursing, turned around to smile at Daddy, laid down on my legs and threw up everywhere. sigh. no beach for the family. I am going to take the two older boys. Michael and Gid are going to stay here and wait for the A/C guy. Dinner??? Maybe take out somewhere. :):)

Please pray that we will come through this day victorious and not get sucked into frustration or self pity. Thanks!!

Blessings!- Angela :)

2 comments:

keithandjennifer said...

I will pray for ya.... Just think, you may have not remembered the anniversary that you took to the beach BUT you will remember the one that the air was out, Gid was sick and everyone was together.

Jane said...

I'm praying... I always have to remind myself to be joyful and thankful for a plan gone down hill. That is one reason I don't like to plan... then I am not disappointed.

God is good in all things! I try to look as illnesses and changed plans as God's way of keeping me from harm... either on the road or in a certain place.