Monday, June 11, 2007

I Wish You Could See This!!!

I wish that I could get a picture without waking them up....but I can't so you'll just have to imagine how cute it is.

Our Air Conditioner died yesterday and we are still waiting for the repair guys to come. The good news is that Michael installed 2 window units upstairs last week to help supplement the system. (It really needs a separate system upstairs but because of the way they did the AC on this house it's going to be very difficult to add another unit. It will require some "rigging". ) Anyway, we are praising God for the window units!!! Big time!
So, I went somewhere this evening and when I got home at 9:10pm it was dark downstairs. I turned the hall light on so that I could look into our bedroom and the guest room to see if the "boys" (Daddy included) were sleeping down here. Both rooms were empty. I proceeded upstairs and found them all lying on the boys' floor together. I guess they are "camping"out again in front of the window unit, just like they did last night. :):)
Adorable!

p.s. I on the other hand will be right where I was last night... in my 82 degree bedroom under the covers. aaahhhh I LOVE when I don't have to "die to myself" at night. Michael likes it cold with a fan going. heehee Tonight we can both have our needs met without bothering each other. Yeah!

Blessings everyone!- Angela :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Josh and I are the same way:)