Saturday, June 30, 2007

You'll Never Guess...

in a million years what I just spent the last hour doing. :):):)

After The River (our Saturday night church meeting where we pray for revival)-which was awesome as it ALWAYS is- I went across the street to Walmart and bought.....a jewelry making kit. For real. I know that most of you are gasping. I also bought a watch and a few pieces of makeup. :):)
I have been getting a bit more girly lately. So, anyway, I just spent the last hour making 2 bracelets. They came out good for a beginner. I enjoyed being creative. :):)

Most of the rest of this day was WAY too busy for a Saturday. When we're busy doing family things outside on a Saturday I don't mind so much but today Michael had to deliver a garbage can and then "wrench on the truck" for most of the day. sigh.
I stayed in and loaded and ran the dishwasher, straightened my bedroom and the guest bedroom, stripped those two beds and put the sheets in the wash, folded 1 1/2 loads of laundry, cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast, supervised the kids straightening the living room (actually I didn't do much supervising. Judah is a A-#1 cleaner), cleaned 5 bathrooms, dusted, swept and mopped the entire basement, came back upstairs and folded another load of laundry, showered quickly, threw a bathroom rug in the wash, fixed lunch, nursed the baby, put him down for his nap, cleaned up the dining room and shooed the boys to bed. While they were sleeping and resting (Thomas slept, Judah just laid there for an hour) I worked on the worship music and Scripture reading for The River. Kids woke up! Nursed the baby, transferred the rug to the dryer, played with the boys for a little bit, took about an hour break while Michael played with them during which I fell asleep only to be awakened by the boys screeching and Gideon crawling into bed to nurse again. ( I think the chaos happened when Michael went out to check the mail) Nursed the baby and told him to go find Daddy, dragged myself up from the too short nap, got ready for The River, helped Michael get the boys ready to go ?? (not sure where they all went for dinner), drove to Walmart (yes I actually went there TWICE tonight. I dropped off film the first time and when I went back I decided to look for a watch and the jewelry making kit.) then I stopped at Sonic and grabbed dinner and headed to church and you know the rest...aren't you glad I blogged today. So enlightening. LOL

Have a blessed Lord's day tomorrow!! - Angela :)

1 comment:

Jane said...

i'm sure that with all those boys around, it would be easy to not be girly. I too have to work at being girly. It is so easy to put ourselves aside and tend to the needs of others.