Monday, July 9, 2007

Explaination

Well, I am back but probably only part time for a while. It is taking AGES to recover from this virus. I made two beds yesterday and then had to stop and catch my breath. After I made lunch yest I had to stop and sit and catch my breath. The best one of all was Saturday night. I did 20 minutes of PILATES and couldn't do the other 10. That's PITIFUL. This is from a woman who can usually jog 4 miles no prob, do at least 700 stomach crunches in one sitting, and do 35 minutes of intense TaeBo. I know something is wrong when I can't catch my breath after making 2 beds. Sheesh!
The official DX was bronchitis.

Anyway, I thought I would do something fun for my first post back. Nobody tagged me but I don't care. I saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun. So, I'm going to do it and tag others. Here it is...

Five Things I Was Doing Ten Years Ago:

1. working for my aunt in a group home with 3 woman who had Alzheimer's.

2. longing to get married and have children

3. visiting Eddie's Grill and Bev's Ice cream at Geneva-on-the-Lake.

4. Hanging out with Amy as much as possible

5. Hanging out with Jesus a lot and letting Him transform me into his image.


Five Snacks I Enjoy:
1. ICE CREAM!!

2. ICE CREAM with cookie dough

3. ICE CREAM with brownies

4. ICE CREAM with xtra hot fudge

5. Popcorn with butter (thank goodness I like to exercise Huh?)


Five Songs I Know The Lyrics To:

1. Most every common praise song (OK so that's more than 5 already)

2. The Star Spangled Banner (the first verse)

3. Veggie Tales theme song

4. Pie Jesu

5. Jesus Loves Me (all 3 verses)


Five Things I'd Do If I Were A Millionaire:

1. Pay off all debt (house, business vehicle)

2. Sponsor lots of children through World Vision

3. Adopt children. (Michael said we could have more kids if he could be independently wealthy.)

4. Feed the poor.

5. buy slaves their freedom


Five Bad Habits:

1. the amount of ice cream I eat in one sitting

2. impatience

3. Telling God what He should do

4. Spending too much time on the computer

5. caring too much what others think of me


Five Things I'd Never Wear Again:

1. Pegged jeans

2. shoulder pads

3. a single side ponytail in my hair

4. tight or cropped clothing (modesty reasons not insecurity)

5. jelly shoes


Five Things I Like To Do:

1. Spend time in deep worship with my Bridegroom (Jesus)

2. laugh with my earthly bridegroom (Michael)

3. hang out/laugh/play with my three awesome children

4. read

5. exercise


Five Favorite Toys (my list is from childhood)

1. Raggedy Ann dolls

2. a stuffed Kermit the Frog

3. My Cabbage Patch preemie doll

4. my dollhouse

5. my little brother!! haha


Five People I'm Tagging:

1. Jane

2. Jennifer

3. Catrina

4. Susannah

5. Tia


I could tag more but I'll leave them for someone else! :):)

Blessings!- Angela :)

2 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

I think you like ice cream. :)

Susannah said...

Tagged again! Okay, I'll give this one a whirl.

Glad to see you back blogging. Hope you can take it easy until you're all better.