Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just when you thought...

it couldn't get any worse with the useless information about me...I got TAGGED!! LOL
Poor timing, I know but I feel the need to do it anyway. Especially since I hardly ever get tagged.

So the rules for this one are...
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.

Just so you know. I an forgoing the customary TAGGING of others because we've all done 2 just recently. So...10 things...Hmmm...I wonder if I could do 10 things that are NOT repeats from the last three I've done....let's see....here goes...

1. I am a TOTAL night owl.
2. I can be very insecure about myself and who I am.
3. I LOVE my down comforter that I've had for 8 months now.
4. I like my sheets to be either flannel or the T-shirt material kind.
5. I prefer thick plush carpeting but due to money have never had it.
6. I go barefoot as much as possible.
7. I miss the Zambian believers and kids I hung around with in Africa, even though it's been nine years since I went.
8. If the dessert doesn't contain chocolate in some form or fashion I usually don't waste the calories on it.
9. I am capable of eating half a large pizza. (notice the word capable. This is not a normal indulgence. LOL)
10. I love rainbows and butterflies.

2 comments:

Catrina said...

I can't believe that you could list 100 things about yourself, I think that might take me an hour. interesting though, and tell Judah thanks for the compliment on the new house, I have to agree with him. I'm in love

April said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I wanted you to know that I responded to your question there and did not think you being combative at all! :)

I love your blog! I think the list of "sisters" blogs is so amazing. That y'all have such a great support system of faithful women raising faithful is just wonderful. And inspiring. Every single one of the blogs I've visited in that list has witnessed to me in some way!

Blessings,
April