Sunday, July 29, 2007

Quick Update

It's late but I thought I'd post a quick update on Gid's foot. It is healing very slowly but well. I expected the slowness because of the depth of the gash and also the location. It has not gotten infected. We tape it every day or every other day depending on how well the tape holds. He tolerates the taping very very well. In fact, the other day the tape had come off but I didn't realize it. He was fussing at the hall bathroom door (Where we have a baby gate) and wanting in. He is not allowed in there and I couldn't figure out what he could want. There is nothing of his in the cabinet of that bathroom. Shortly after I noticed the absence of the bandage and asked Thomas where the tape was. Usually it is in the master bathroom. Thomas replied, "It's in the hall bathroom." He showed me that it was on the counter next to the sink in the hall bath. I brought Gideon to the baby gate and pointed to the tape. I asked him if that was what he had wanted earlier. He got SO excited. It WAS what he was wanting earlier. He was trying to tell me his foot needed retaping. He's the greatest toddler. More tomorrow on his greatness. Tonight I need to get some sleep. BLESSINGS everyone!- Angela :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad Gid's foot is healing. He's a brave little soldier as are the other two boys for the help they give. I pray for all of you.