Friday, September 14, 2007

Blessings

First of all, I just want you all to know that I will not be blogging for about 2 weeks. Nothing is seriously wrong so don't freak out. :):) If I can get a moment I will blog but it probably won't happen past tomorrow night. So, just a warning...everyone who is commenting on my gender role post...BE NICE! lol

In other news I got a wonderful blessing last night. I "met" a woman on a forum when I was pregnant with Thomas. So, I've "known" her for about 4 1/2 -5 years. I had posted something about our miscarriage and she asked a personal question about it. So, I emailed her instead of posting my response on the forum for the whole world to see. Since that time we have emailed back and forth. In the beginning we emailed, sometimes, 2 times a day. We really got to know each other very well and we think A LOT alike. She is a military wife (Marine) and they have been stationed in Japan for 5+ years. Very recently they were reassigned to the USA!! We actually talked on the phone last night! It was SO GREAT. I wondered if it would be awkward at all to go from email to phone; especially since the past year we haven't had much time to correspond. Well, to my great delight it was not awkward AT ALL. In fact, we talked for almost 2 hours!!! Her voice was nothing like I pictured (she said mine wasn't either) but her personality WAS the same as in the emails. I just wanted to share that story because....well because I wanted to tell someone how neat this experience was for me.

Anyway, I will miss y'all for the next 2 weeks. BLESSINGS!- Angela :)

2 comments:

Lea said...

We'll miss you but hope you have a wonderful two weeks!

musicmommy3 said...

Thanks Lea,

It's good to know that I will be missed. :):)
I'll have quite a time catching up when I can. :):)