Sunday, December 30, 2007

Prayer Request

We decided, tonight at 5:00pm, that I would take the boys and drive to Ohio tomorrow. So, anyone who is reading this on December 31 please pray for traveling mercies and that we beat the bad weather in. :) I have been wanting to take the kids to play in the snow at my parents' house but was going to wait till closer to Superbowl time. :) However, today was the 5th anniversary of my brother's death. :( I miss him more this year than I have before. Anyway, that was making me want to be near my family. So, the boys and I are going on a spur of the moment road trip tomorrow. Michael is totally fine with it. He told me that right now we have the money and that he's going to be very busy this week anyway and was feeling bad about not being able to spend much time with us this week. So, it works out well. Just pray for safety, traveling mercies, and lots of snow to play in while we are there. Thank-you!! Blessings!- Angela :)

6 comments:

Jane said...

I'm praying!

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela,
My heart really goes out to you about your brother. I am praying for you (in all respects).
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you. Have a safe trip and hopefully some snow for the boys. After 12 years I still miss Bill so I understand about missing your brother more than ever after 5 yrs.

Card Grandma

Tia Lynn said...

I miss you! When your life settles down, we actually have to get together and hang out, not just in blogging world! :)

Tia Lynn said...

Oh and I tagged you over at my blog

musicmommy3 said...

Sounds GREAT Tia. :)

thanks Mandi