Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Think We All Need A Laugh

My dad sent me this forward via email and I thought it was HILARIOUS!!!


Enjoy!




Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida . . Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.




+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.




+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.




+Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.





Any other problems you would like for me to solve today ?

4 comments:

Tia Lynn said...

Shh Angela! You don't want to give ann coulter any more bright ideas! :)

musicmommy3 said...

What?! Surely this isn't an Anne Coulter quote gone Maxine...is it?

Tia Lynn said...

Haha! Nah, I was just messing with you! :)

Hey, I can’t remember what you think about the Pearls, but I just did a post about Created To Be His Help Meet (really about a blog that examines the book) and am curious about what you think of it.

Love ya!!

Elspeth said...

This is a funny one! Thanks for sharing it!