Thursday, February 21, 2008

SICKIES

Well we have apparently been hit with the bug that's going around. YUCK! We took a break from school for Judah's birthday on Tues (more on that later) and yest we were doing more birthday stuff (more on that later too). Today I knew that no matter how icky I felt we should at least attempt school. The boys tried their hardest but they were coughing, sneezing, and wiping their noses so much it was hard to get anything done. :) Judah took (I swear) at least 2 minutes to write the number sentence 2+3=5 on his paper because every time he would lean over to write he would sneeze, cough, have to wipe his dripping nose, etc. We stopped after Math. Math is the only thing we are behind in so I'm glad that we got that done. Science and Social Studies we are ahead in so that's OK. THomas actually did those with me later in the evening while Judah laid on the couch with a fever. Poor guy. He was the most miserable of all of us. Most of you know we drastically limit candy and any form of sugar here so you can just imagine that they weren't thrilled when I declared a ban on all sweets till they were better. (They had some candy from Judah's birthday pinata. From that batch of candy, they are allowed 2 small pieces of candy per day. That candy should last till about Christmas. LOL)


I must go and shower now because that has not happened all day. Not that I broke a sweat AT ALL today but I'm probably sporting snot on my clothing and in my hair. From the kids of course.



Hope that everyone has a terrific Friday!!


Blessings!- Angela :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do pray everyone is feeling better. Love ya.
Card Grandma

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!!!! :)

Amy

Elspeth said...

Hope everyone starts to feel better real soon!