Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's Good To Be Back

in the land of the mostly healthy. I have been ill for almost a week but I think it's about ready to give up now. Whew! Of COURSE, our driver had to get sick and call off work twice (during my sickest days)grrrrr. So, that meant, Michael had to drive and then do work during the evenings on those days too while I tried (key word) to control the kids. hehe It was tough. This too did pass and hopefully I'll be well enough to celebrate our nation's birthday tomorrow. Yeah! Michael wants to head up to Vogel State Park. They are having an old fashioned celebration complete with sandcastle building contest, watermelon eating contest (which I would TOTALLY enter if my stomach was back to normal), egg contest, etc. Sounds fun. Hopefully it won't be too draining. I have not been able to exercise for this entire time. That's been really weird. Yesterday I was tired after walking only 1 mile with my kids. I guess that's pretty good though considering that the day before I could barely make it across my yard (no kidding). :)

Things are OK here. No one else seems to be getting it so that's a really big praise. I do have things to say but my brain is very slow tonight so they will have to keep for another day. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow. Blessings! - Angela :)

3 comments:

Ashley Dumas said...

Hi Angela,

I am so glad that you are feeling back to normal. A stomach virus and kids to chase after is NO fun, I know. I am glad that you survived. : ) BTW i read your blog to get to know you, see pics of your adorable kids , and get good parenting ideas. I checked those boxes. I can't believe people actually checked the 'I am bored' box and then commented to tell you who they were LOL! Cute poll. Bye for now - ash

Tia Lynn said...

I miss you! I have been so busy and over tired the last 5 weeks. Also, our friend from NJ and her 17 month old daughter just moved in with us this past week. So, we've been cleaning the house, moving stuff around and all that on top of working 6 days a week. All I want to do is sleep! BUt I miss you and I wanted you to know what eventually we WILL get together! :)Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! I SO miss you! Hope you had a good fourth. Did you end up entering the watermelon eating contest? :-)

Hugs!
Amy