Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Weaning Saga Continues

Well this is day 6 of Wean the Toddler. Again I say, "DON'T!"

I'm just kidding but he still asks for it. Every day. Many times a day. He just doesn't throw many fits anymore. ;) Now he only looks pitiful and sad.

I keep telling him that the milk is "gone". He keeps lifting my shirt and pointing.
I can just hear him thinking, "It's STILL there! Look!" LOL


Judah and I leave tomorrow evening for Ohio. Please pray for safe travel and GOOD timing on the road.

I am recovering slowly from the pneumonia. Today I felt the best I had in awhile till I played "ROAR!" with the boys and then cleaned 5bathrooms. :)

I have Judah and I all packed. I have snacks both for tomorrow evening and the next day; thus cutting down the times we need to stop at McDeath. heehee

The chores are also caught up. I just need to sweep and mop tomorrow as well as load the car. Thomas and I are going on a "date" tonight. He is looking forward to it. I am going to miss both him and Gid while I am gone. :(:(

I am looking forward to going to see my family even if it is not the best of situations. My dad said not to come if I wasn't well but I replied, "ARE YOU KIDDING? I'm coming no matter how badly I feel. I'm no longer contagious, and I'm only bringing ONE child with me. I won't have to cook or clean while I am there. I will get more rest at your house than I do here." lol

Sorry if this is a bit disjointed. My brain is tired.

I hope that everyone is doing well and having a great time doing summer things.

Blessings!- Angela :)

6 comments:

Elspeth said...

That you nursed him 2 and a half years makes you amazing to me. My heart truly goes out to the little fella.

I'm glad you're feeling better, but don't overdo it. Get totally well soon!

Ashley Dumas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Dumas said...

I will pray that your pneumonia subsides quickly. Poor little guy... I am wondering how to begin this with Marina ...Yikes! She is totally addicted to the boob : )
Have a nice trip with Judah.

Bye
Ash

April said...

For some reason, Blogger wasn't letting me leave a comment the other day, but I have been praying for your dad and your family since your post. And I will pray for a safe, speedy journey for you tomorrow, also. God go with you, Angela!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! I am still sending up prayers for you and your dad.

Give your folks a big hug for me! I haven't seen them in too long!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Angela:
I pray you and Judah had a safe trip. I also pray for your dad. Do get rest while you are there. Trying to overdo chores prolongs your getting well although I know when you have kids its hard to rest when you get sick.
Hope you and Thomas had a nice date.
Gid should be ok about not nursing when you get home. Poor guy.
Have a nice visit and I pray you & Judah have a safe trip home.
Love, Card Grandma