Sunday, August 17, 2008

Really?!

Ok, this is a "tad" sarcastic...Ok to be honest this is riddled with sarcasm....

I read this article on Yahoo this morning.

Did anyone REALLY think, even for 2 seconds, that purchasing a corn dog at the fair was a HEALTHY option? Seriously? Did we really NEED this information? Are we that blind as Americans? Don't answer that!

My favorite part was the comments...
Did you read the comments after the article?

This was my favorite one:
"Well I don't usually go to the mainstream parks like Six Flags and such, but I am an annual visitor to the state fair. I usually get a corndog for the convenience but now I won't seeing this. And it's good to know that Dippin' Dots is an alternative. I love their chocolate dots."

Okay apparently this article was good for someone. LOL

Have a great weekend y'all!
Blessings!- Angela :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

what amazes me is that when I was in 4H, I would spend an entire week eating most of those foods daily...I went for the hot sausage sandwich instead of corn dog (NO better!) and there was always the milk shake at the dairy barn (cone at the state fair)

and here is the kicker...I was 65 pounds lighter when I was in high school than today! but then again, I'm not working on the farm 12 hours a day either! Oh to be that size again!!! maybe when I get to heaven!

Elspeth said...

I am always surprised when people seem shocked that a certain food isn't healthy fare. When I eat a funnel cake at the county fair I know I'm making a bad choice. Hearing the exact calorie and fat count isn't going to make me NOT eat it at the county fair next year. I just don't eat them every day!