Friday, August 8, 2008

SO Funny!

Thomas is such a character! They all are but lately Thomas has been really cracking me up. Today, for the first time, he got stung by a hornet. After he finished shrieking and crying (in his defense it WAS one of the HUGE 2 inch ones and it stung him on the scalp) he went into the living room to play with his brothers. Later, he told me that it still hurt. I told him that it would. He said that he was going to shoot all the hornets in the tree. Then, he reconsidered and asked, "Mommy, is a hornet one of God's creatures?" I told him that is was. He paused for a long moment and said, "I don't think so. I think it's one of Satan's creatures." I LOL and told him that it really was God's creature. He looked at me and said ever so seriously, "No. It's one of Satan's. God told me."

ROFL!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

God told him!?! Well then, you MUST be wrong. lol thanks for sharing your little guys humor...it helps me :)