Wednesday, December 31, 2008

More Fun at Nana and Papa's

In btwn things to do we've been having lots of fun here!



Building planes out of legos!




And eating things that are only allowed on special days!!

He's SO stinkin' CUTE!!!



Matching outfits- Thanks Nana!!!

Fun in the snow day!! My dad took these random pics while we were outside freezing to death- I mean enjoying ourselves. :)
(Please excuse my outfit. LOL! The boots are my dad's. :)




Plotting to "get" Mommy!


I was doing a little plotting myself. ;)


GOTCHA!!




Boy it sure is cold out here.




But it's fun!








"Hi Daddy!!!"


Snow is entertaining even from indoors. :)


Toys are fun too.


Yes they are. :)


Brother Love

3 comments:

Jane said...

gotta love a little lake effect in December! better you than me ;)

Mothertomanyblessings said...

:( Love the pics of snow. Looks like this might be another winter without snow here in Ga.

Christy Fritz said...

so glad you are having such fun up north. and i loved all the pics of the various children's museums. what great experiences for ya'll to enjoy together.
we just got in from toccoa. it is so relaxing to go "home".
take care and we're wishing you safe travels. :)
happy belated new year!
christy :)