Thursday, January 22, 2009

Boy and Puppies!

Those words just roll so naturally off the tongue. There are not many things cuter than seeing my rambunctious boys play with their HUGE puppies. (Yes they are still puppies. Cygwyn is 11 months old and Rowdy is 9 months old.) They eat a lot. The puppies I mean. They go through about 6 cups of dog food a day... each. Ginger eats maybe (MAYBE) 2 cups per day. Here are some new pics of them playing together!


They were interacting with Ginger. She isn't usually in the fence with them so they adore her. She likes them to adore her as long as they remember that SHE is the alpha dog.


Rowdy LOVES me. He must sense the pet allergy that I have. HEEHEE
He loves to get up in my face. I always pet him because he's such a sweet boy...and then I go and wash my hands.


Both dogs love the boys but they both adore Gideon. They love to run after him, herd him, and protect him.


He likes it better when they are not feeling the need to herd him.


FUN!


Both dogs like to "shake". This is Rowdy and Thomas.


Judah and Cygwyn shaking.


MORE


FUN


With the Dogs


Hey! Don't leave me out! I'm still beautiful and precious too.


Don't worry girl! Gideon still loves to love on you!


In fact, he has claimed Ginger as his dog now.


Rolling around with the dogs.




The boys like to lay on the ground and have the dogs guard them.
Both dogs find this peculiar.

But Cygwyn is so sweet to oblige.


Don't worry Ginger. Even though we have 2 new dogs...


We still love you a lot. :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

will you shave the puppies in the spring? they appear to have TONS of fur that would be way hot in the summer.

musicmommy3 said...

We are considering it. We did shave our husky (who has just as much fur) last year for the first time and she was a happy happy happy dog. :)