Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas Gifts and Cute Boys!


We got the boys real vacuums for Christmas. I waited till Black Friday and ordered them from Amazon.com. Best $60.00 I've spent in a loooong time. They LOVE them and my house hasn't been this clean in a year or so. :)


The boys got Cowboy uniforms from "Card Grandma" for Christmas. They LOVE them. They have been wearing them a lot. I think they look adorable in them.


See what I mean?


The Darth Vader/Cowboy look is in this season.


The cutest 3 year old in the world wanted his picture taken too. :)


Judah also likes his picture taken and I was happy to do so. I love his beautiful smile and bright eyes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously? - The vacuums were are REALLY good idea - I know some girls who might be getting some next year ;) Though, where would I store them? Also, I think I think I have the exact same shade of green paint in my house - only ours is above the chair rail. So we have something in common, who knew? ;)