Sunday, February 15, 2009

Alpaca Farm- Day 2

Yes, it's day #2 with the alpacas here at Sweetwater Farm. Yes, that is our real farm name. :) I like it. I had nothing to do with it. Michael picked it out. Good man.

Things are moving right along here.

I thought y'all might enjoy a few more pictures. :)
Here are a few that were left over from yesterday afternoon...


They seem to really like the front section by the road.


They stayed there pretty much all day. Ginger stayed there pretty much all day as well. (She is NOT as obsessed today.)


I wonder what it is with that particular spot... Before the alpacas came Rowdy and Cygwyn (the giant puppies) liked that spot too. Ginger has also napped there (before the fence) for over a year.

Whatever it is... apparently animals like it there. They're happy- we're happy. :)


Michael got to use his tractor today. Yeah!!


He is getting ready to move the hay he bought yesterday into the alpaca shelter. By the way, in case you didn't already know, hay smells SOOOOOO good!! I'm starting to feel like a real farmer!! Okay we're really ranchers but Sweetwater Ranch sounded stupid. Hence, the name- Sweetwater Farm. Eventually we'll probably have some chickens or something so we can call it a farm, right? :)


Hi Mommy! Daddy is out on the tractor!


I love to watch my Daddy!


You don't really want me to come in do you?


I want to watch my Daddy ALL day!! I'm Daddy's boy!


There it is. The new hay implement being put to work.
"Hi Mom!"


The dogs were interested in the tractor.


The alpacas, not so much.

Blessings!- Angela :)

p.s. Farms and boys go together like peanut butter and jelly!

Like Father, like son. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweetwater Farm has a nice ring it! Congrats on the new additions! They're so cute.

Miss ya!
Amy