Thursday, April 30, 2009

EIGHT

JANE tagged me for this little exercise. :)

Here's how 8 THINGS works:
- Mention the person that tagged you.
- Complete the lists of 8's.
- Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
- Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Summer
2. Singing at church on May 17th
3. Stone Mountain for Thomas' birthday in May
4. More time with friends
5. Shooting my new gun
6. Losing weight
7. Leaves on the trees
8. Making alpaca garments

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Exercised
2. Ate
3. Feed animals
4. Cleaned up animal poop
5. Did the monthly shopping
6. Helped at my boys' Awana hike.
7. Sang
8. Played my guitar


8 Things I wish I could do:

1. Ride horses (I'm very allergic)
2. Sleeeeep Innnnnnn
3. Stop talking so much
4. play the flute
5. Leave the mess in the kitchen
6. Have more patience
7. Eat whatever I want to with no consequences
8. Sleep through the night


8 Shows I watch:

1. The Biggest Loser
2. DWTS

I tag whomever wants to be tagged. :)

2 comments:

Jane said...

i got your call...i'll call the first part of the week. we have a friend's 2 year old with us this week, so i'm all off track, and still dealing with the drama of last week!

i too understand (especially this week) about sleeping through the night and sleeping in. why is it that their little bodies can go back to sleep...and we are stuck awake till the next night?!? it's weeks like this that i am thankful we have not gotten a call yet.

have a great first weekend in May! summer is around the corner....woooohooo! and if we ever get the boat back in the water, we could come pick y'all up for a ride! now that would be fun to watch your boys playing on the lake.

MommaofMany said...

I played your tag on my blog!