Monday, April 20, 2009

FLEECE!

Bags of fleece are beautiful things! I'm just imagining the possibilities!! :)
I also like running my hands over the fleece. Especially Delight's because she will not let people touch her normally. heehee


The bag on the left is Destiny's fleece. Delight's first cut is in the middle and second cut is on the right. The first cut is the "show blanket" and the second cut is the neck and leg fiber. All of the blanket can be used at the mill. Some of the 2nd cut can go. I will have to wade through it. :)


Destiny's fiber is a pretty color.


She also has a nice crimp structure to her fleece. Crimp= more value. We like crimp.


Look at all that fluffy goodness! She is a beige girl. The reddish color is GA clay.


Have I mentioned that I like to touch it?!

2 comments:

MamaMahnken said...

HA! I woulda never guessed you so girly as to paint your fingernails, LOL! :D But I'm loving that fleece too. Send me a sample? I'll send it back :)

Kelly said...

Girly Nails. Girly Nails.

Hey Dem,

Maybe you're not a dem after all. I guess you wake up in the morning and ask yourself WCWNPNW? (What Color Would Nancy Pelosi Never Wear?) And the answer would be "ruby".