Monday, April 20, 2009

Outside Fun!

When you have 3 boys close in age...socialization is not really an issue. There is always someone to play with. :) They have been enjoying their swing set more this year than the last 2 years. They have a "fort" on top. They have lined it with hay. :) They are unconventional children and like to stand on the slide. I don't mind. As long as we don't have to go to the ER it's perfectly fine with me. :)





Gideon still prefers to sit. Thankfully. :)



Judah loves to have his picture taken. He's such a handsome big guy!

I love big dogs!


They are fun to watch when they shake.

They are always together. They are good buddies!


They are fun to take pictures of with the kids.


There is just something so cute and funny about watching 100+ pounds puppies wrestle together. :D


See what I mean? :)

Blessings!-
Angela :)

3 comments:

Jane said...

so are the puppies going to get spring haircuts too?

wishin i was your neighbor so that i could play on your farm with you!

MamaMahnken said...

"As long as we don't have to go to the ER it's perfectly fine with me."

That's my policy too :)

I miss you on the board - when are you coming back???

Jane said...

i tagged you today...it's easy.