Tuesday, July 28, 2009


If you have to wear a sling for 6 weeks... Fashion ones can be fun! I ordered it off EBAY. Ignore the tired look on my face. I was exhausted. :)


It's especially cool if you already have a zebra print shirt. LOL!


I also got a John Deer one! Pretty cool huh?

About a week and a half ago we went over to my friend K's pool for an afternoon. It was a MUCH needed outing after being cooped up with the boys for several weeks since the surgery.


"I think I'll just watch cuz my mommy can't get in."

"MOM! Watch me swim underwater!!"

When they both did it at the same time it reminded me a bit of a show at Sea World. LOL!

Diving board fun. (I pouted on the sidelines. Don't worry the kids didn't see me pout. I was very discreet.)

Nice one Judah!

This was a nice dive by Judah.

Thomas flying high

"You want us to try WHAT?!"

I love this picture. I was worried however that they would land on each other's head. Didn't happen. I was greatly relieved.

"I'm not too sure about this."

"I think I can do this!"

SPLASH!!

Thomas tried to dive but mostly belly flopped. He told us it didn't hurt. (Yeah right!)

Noodles are so much fun. :)

I told Judah he reminded me of a jet ski. :D He loved that.


So they spent the afternoon having a water fight. :)

Gideon finally got back in!


He blew lots of bubbles. :)

A fun time was had by all. K, thanks so much for blessing us like that!!

4 comments:

Lea said...

Wow, they are really growing and what good little swimmers. I like your designer slings, especially the John Deere one:).

Kidcraze said...

Looks like they had a great time in the pool! I could use a pool about now myself.

The zebra print just seems so fitting for you :)

Julie said...

My kids are loving the diving board at swimming lessons.
I know what you mean about pouting. The water looks so nice and relaxing.

tinykittenz said...

Woohooo! I found you! :) I LOVE your slings! I hope your shoulder is feeling ok, and that the kids are being sweet and helpful. Swimming looks like fun!!