Wednesday, February 14, 2007

100 hits!

I just realized that we have now gotten over 1oo hits in the last few weeks. While I assume that means people are reading and not just landing here by mistake I can't be sure because not very many people leave comments.
Defeinitely feel free to leave comments if you want to. To quote one of my friends on her blog re:comments "It lets me know that I'm not just talking to myself."
Of course, if you have no time to comment or nothing to say feel free to come back and enjoy it anyway. It's really for those who want to stay in touch better, so....have fun!!
Blessings!!- ADL

2 comments:

Catrina said...

Hello Angela,
I didn't realize you were popping over to see me, and I didn't know who had a blog. It's good to catch up like this, cause who has time for long phone conversations anymore. Ahh those were the days.

keithandjennifer said...

I Angela-
I saw where you found my blog. Who took the family picture of you guys? It is great. ANyway, I'll keep in touch through the blog but we should get together since we live a little closer now. Jennifer