Sunday, February 11, 2007

Gratefulness List

Ther are so many things that I am grateful for and I thought I'd list a "few"of them for you...

I"m so grateful that I have a God Who cared enough to die in my place

I'm so glad that I have parents who love me and want to be in my life

I'm so glad that I have a husband who loves us and works hard to provide not only food and shelter for us but fun and encouragement too.

I'm so glad that my Mom and Grandma blessed me with a rich heritage in Jesus

I"m glad that my Dad was a great example of a giving, generous, guy who would do anything for a friend and who also taught me to wokr hard and finish what I start.

I'm SO glad to have 3 precious, special boys.

I'm so glad that, even though I make lots of mistakes, my boys still love me. (as Judah says "mom I very much love you!")

I'm so glad to be in a church where my husband and boys are thriving, and where there is MUCH emphasis on prayer.

I'm grateful to live in such a big house with lots and lots of land.

I'm grateful that I have enough land to do a nice sized garden with the boys this summer.

I"m grateful for the people that have spoken into my life over the years, especially the ones who don't know they touched me.

I'm grateful that God saw fit to give me a voice to sing His praise, a way with music, and the ability to play the piano, guitar, and trumpet.

I'm grateful that even when I'm feeling low God always show me that there is still a reason for me to be on this earth.

I'm grateful for those of you who are reading this blog because it shows you care about what's going on in our live as a family.

MANY BLESSINGS and love, Angela and "boys"

No comments: