Monday, February 12, 2007

It's Baaaaaaack!!!!

Please pray!!! The pink-eye is back in the house. Thomas' right eye looked a little red yesterday but I thought that I was being paranoid because of the weeks long ordeal. However, this morning it definitely looked worse. AAUUGGHHH The laundry and eye treatments have begun again. This time I'm NOT using antibiotics!!!! We have been through 2 rounds and they haven't done the job so far. So, this time I am using a saltwater home remedy that comes HIGHLY recommended.
So far his eye looks better than this morning. It HAS to be better by this weekend because we are doing Judah's birthday celebration on Sunday afternoon. His actual birthday is Monday the 19th but Monday is Michael's busiest day so we are having his "party" on Sunday after church. The funny thing is that it won't be a really big party. I told him that he could have a big birthday party if he wanted to and invite the kids from his Awana class and Sunday school but (true to form) he said no. He just wanted it to be our family. (He always says that) Then he changed his mind and said that he did want a party. I was excited that he was making friends and I asked him who he wanted to invite. He said, "Peter". Peter is one of the kids in his class. I said, "who else would you like to invite? You'll have to point them out to me on Wednesday night." He replied, "Nobody else. Just Peter." So we invited "just Peter" who is actually a REALLY sweet, outgoing, cool kid. I like him a lot and I'm glad that Judah made friends with him. Judah will probably be one of those kids who has only a few friends but they are very close. Thomas will probably be the opposite. He is very happy when surrounded by MANY kids and interacting. Judah is kind of a loner so I'm really glad that he has made a friend. It took him almost 5 years to do so. :) :)
Anyway, we're getting a Diego cake from Walmart. Judah saw one on display and wanted it. This will be the first year I didn't bake his cake. I'm kind of sad but it's what he wants and it is, after all, HIS birthday! I also want to get a pinata. I have been waiting till the boys were old enough for one!!! We'll have to fill it just a little though because NO WAY am I filling it with enough candy to last my kids for days. Candy is a VERY special treat that happens a few times a year. Those of you who know my kids understand why. LOL LOL
Well I'd better sign off for now. Hope that everyone is having a good day! Blessings!!- Angela :)

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Happy birthday to Judah!!!:):):) Don't you just want to stop them right where they are??? Silas is stretching right now. I call it stretching because he goes through these stages where he just gets taller and all of his pants fall off because he doesn't gain weight. I told him this morning that he did not have my permission to be doing that kind of thing:):):)

musicmommy3 said...

Tonya!

I TOTALLY understand. I told Judah that he wasn't allowed to have a birthday on Monday and that I was cancelling his party on Sunday. Even though I said it in a very serious voice he turned around and burst out laughing. So, I guess that means he is going to go ahead and turn 5 without my permission! LOL