Saturday, February 10, 2007

HOT GLUE

Normally I am not referred to as a "crafty" person (who who enjoys and does crafts ). Of late I seem ot be developing an interest in some crafts. I love watching my boys do crafts for school. They really enjoy them, especially artistic boy (Thomas).
Being that I am not into crafts I have never owned a hot glue gun until 2 Christmases ago when I bought one for the boys and I to do some Christmas presents for relatives. Since that time I haven't used it. I didn't throw it away when we moved because I figured that it might come in handy one day....

Let me just say, "HOT GLUE ROCKS!!!!" I love my hot glue gun. It has helped me repair 3 thing in the last month that I would have had to throw away. Gideon's crib screws were stripped on one side. Now the only thing that will ever come apart is everything BUT the screws. I also glued a coffee table back together a couple of weeks ago that the bottom had fallen out of. (because someone tried to squeeze themself into it) and yesterday I glued the attachment holder back on the vacuum cleaner. That was essential because Michael HATES to repair stuff. He has SO MUCH to do that he doesn't ever have time to fix anything. The vaccum got knocked over and the attachment holder broke off. A little hot glue and pressure later..."It's not goin' anywhere!!"
I think this stuff may have replaced duct tape in my favorite household item. LOL

I'm going to go enjoy the weekend with my wonderful family!!

BLESSINGS!-ADL

No comments: